THIS SPACE IS PERFECT FOR CREATIVE PRODUCTIONS, BUT ALSO AVAILABLE FOR PRIVATE PARTIES AFTER BUSINESS HOURS AND WEEKENDS FOR AN ADDITIONAL $50/HR!
To see a virtual tour and walk around the studio please click the following link: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=t97rJ3ZQxi8
Or check out a studio walk through video by using the following link: https://vimeo.com/356049368
Our freshly renovated studio, located in the heart of the Garment district on 38th Street and 8th Avenue, has wonderful natural light and stunning NYC views. Available per week, day, half day for photo / video productions,pop-up showrooms, and castings.
We have 35 chairs and stoles available plus a large white leather couch and two white leather chairs. We can seat about a total of 40 people. We have two desks, one round table, six 6'x2.5' folding tables and four 4'x2' tables , one movable 6'x3' desk on rolls and one large 10'x4'dining room table in the conference room. We are conveniently located only two blocks from the Port Authority Bus Terminal and 4 blocks from Penn Station. We have parking on the street available on Sundays and several parking garages near our studio for the other days. There are several nice restaurant and cafes within 1 short block of our building including Starbucks.
Our photo studio is one of the most beautiful and affordable available in Manhattan, and because it is not name branded it will help you to shine and impress even the most sophisticated clients.
• Multiple meeting and shooting areas, plus a conference room with 11ft ceilings
• The studio has about 1,200 sq. ft usable space
• Projector & screen, TV display & sound system, sample product & album storage and fast wifi internet
• Kitchen with refrigerator, water cooler, microwave and coffee maker; elegant private bathroom
• Ultra wide 144" backdrop system with white , gray , black paper ($50 per 10' sheet), 2 large V-flat, 3 C-Stands included
• Photo/lighting-equipment rentals are also available stating at $100, please see equipment list below, however please communicate to us what you need 3 days before your rental because not all equipment is stored at the studio at all times.
• Fantastic art gallery-like studio, a perfect sales environment for a high-end NYC wedding photographer or any other event vendors
Here is the equipment list available:
- (10) various Paul Buff mono-lights: 400 W/s (3) & 800 W/s (2) & one 1600 W/s, Digibees 800W (4)
- Octagon soft boxes ; 5′ Octa & 7' Octa - Gridded soft boxes: 1'×5'; 1'×5'; 2'x3'
- Reflectors (4) (one with 10 degree grids, if needed)
- Umbrellas, 42, 46,
- PocketWizard units
- (3) c-stand and (5) heavy duty light stand
Extra charge for the following:
- every 10' swipe of (12' /144") ultra wide seamless paper in black, gray or white is $50 extra.
You are more than welcome to bring your own gear, of course.